It is so small that I tried to draw it

enter image description here

The context is the following:

"(Kanji)廃棄物処理場

区の(Kanji)廃棄物処理場

So it's related to "garbage process", but is also used in

区だよ区!

でも区の(Kanji)は...

(and here it is used as "address" or "place" based on the context, it can be related to a dump place or something similar?)

• Those imgur links are worthless... – istrasci May 11 '18 at 22:36
  • You mean the link or the content? If the latter, I apologize for being horrible at Paint, and the original is there if someone want to download it or zoom it or something. I can upload to other site or try to draw again. – JoeJoe May 11 '18 at 22:41
    @istrasci Ridiculously small, but not worthless... – Earthliŋ May 11 '18 at 22:43
    By the way, although a literate speaker can probably read this kanji just fine, you should never ask character identification questions without the surrounding linguistic context (if there is a context). The way we recognize characters (or letters, etc.) uses the linguistic information from the surrounding context as well as the character itself, so it can make a difference. – snailboat May 12 '18 at 4:11

The image is small, but I think it says

核廃棄物処理【かくはいきぶつしょり】
nuclear waste disposal

核 translates to "nuclear", for example 核兵器 "nuclear weapon", etc.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.