I was wondering if someone here could tell me the meaning of this word/ expression in this image. enter image description here

Thanks so much.

  • 1
    It might help to rotate the image 180°. Mar 23 '18 at 18:58

That is an upside-down 「光{ひかり}」("light") in cursive writing.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.