To be more specific, they have no verb at the end so it kinda seems incomplete. Also, I do know that verbs can modify nouns when placed before them.

自分を世界さえも変えてしまえそうな瞬間は何時も直ぐそばに。

and the second one is

心を吹き抜ける空の色香る風。

When I checked the given phrases on the Internet, here I found out that they were parts of the lyrics titled COLORS.

(1) 自分を世界さえも変えてしまえそうな瞬間は何時も直ぐそばに。

If you write (1) according to the lyrics, it is actually (2).
(2) has some words omitted, and if I supplement it/them, (2) will probably become (3).

(3) implies (4), so the meaning of (1) is like (4).

• (2) 自分を 世界さえも 変えてしまえそうな 瞬間は いつもすぐそばに・・・
  • (3) 自分を 世界さえも 変えてしまえそうな 瞬間は いつもすぐそばにある
  • (4) 自分を変えてしまえそうな瞬間はいつもそばにある。 もっと言{い}えば、世界さえも変えてしまえそうな(とても大きな力を持った)瞬間はいつもそばにある。The moment that could change myself is always by my side. To put it more, the (enormousely powerful) moment that could even change the world is always by my side.

(5) 心を吹き抜ける空の色香る風。

(5) is written as the last line with (9) in (6)-(9) of the last part of this lyrics.

(6) 自分を 世界さえも 変えてしまえそうな
(7) 瞬間を 感じる今ここに・・・
(8) 光へと 両手を伸ばして・・・

(9) 心を吹き抜ける 空の色 香る風

The phrase composition of (6) and (7) combined is similar to (2), but in (7) no word is omitted but a method of inversion is used, and in ordinary expression, the phrase with (6) and (7) becomes (10) .

• (10) 自分を 世界さえも 変えてしまえそうな 瞬間を 今ここに感じる

The 感じる is a very important word and it is the keyword to understand the meaning of (5) or (9).

The interpretation of (5) is (11) or (12). (12) sounds more natural than (11).

• (11) 光へと 両手を伸ばして 感じる 心を吹き抜ける 空の色 香る風
  • (12) 光へと 両手を伸ばして 私は 心を吹き抜ける 空の色を感じる そして 香る風を 感じる By extending both hands to the light, I feel the color of the sky blowing through my heart and I feel a fragrant wind.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.