this was my email to my prospective employer

ご返信ありがとうございました。 今学生ビザを持っていますが、労働許可証を持っていません。 労働許可証もご所望ですか?

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします

I was wondering if I needed work permit to work too. his reply was:

お持ちの学生ビザはアルバイト可能な条件を満たしていませんか?

今後条件を満たす予定であれば、就業時期については相談可能です。

よろしくお願いします。

I'm not sure what he's asking here. is he asking me if I have plans to apply for a work permit or I don't need it?

closed as off-topic by virmaior, l'électeur, user3856370, macraf, Flaw Mar 11 '18 at 1:03

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – virmaior, l'électeur, user3856370, macraf, Flaw
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

He says:

Does your student visa not meet conditions that allow part-time jobs? If you plan to satisfy the conditions in the future, you can consult us regarding the time of your employment (simply put, when you will start working for them). よろしくお願いします。(well, I suppose you know what that means).

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.