What character is in X position on the image?

まひろとアバXチュール

Maybe that is アバコ?

"まひろとアバ X 于ユール"

That is 'チョ'(tyo) <-- 「チ (chu)」です。ョ→ュ – Chocolate Feb 24 '18 at 14:49

It is 「ン」.

「アバンチュール」 is the "French-Japanese" version of 「アドベンチャー」. Think of it as the "adventure in the love department". "aventure" vs "adventure".

"Adventure with Mahiro"

Another love-related "French vs. English" pair of katakana words you need to know to be fluent in Japanese is:

「アベック」vs.「カップル」

| improve this answer | |
  • Thank you, Is still 'love-related' with the 'Adventure' word when ignore the origin context?in other word: I can't understand the 'love-related' meaning when ignore that origin context. – illiterate Feb 24 '18 at 13:35

That would be an ん in Katagana form: ン

So your title would be:

まひろとアバンチュール

In the font presented there the コ katagana would retain its connected-ness otherwise it would be too similar to the ん(ン).

I know different fonts in Japanese can usually throw you off sometimes, but don't worry, keep reading and exposing yourself to new formats and you'll see the patterns in time.

*EDIT: チュル -> チュール, my bad. Thanks @Chocolate

| improve this answer | |
    アバンチュル じゃなくて「アバンチュル」.... ( your sentence -- 文じゃないし..) – Chocolate Feb 24 '18 at 14:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.