What is the regular kana text of the image ? the context:https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66035643

What is regular kana of the image ?

Duplicate of japanese.stackexchange.com/questions/41260/…? – Leebo Feb 20 '18 at 9:34
  • @Leebo You're right, but I still can't understand that meaning,should I edit this question only ? or post a new question in this website only? – illiterate Feb 20 '18 at 10:22
  • If you have questions about the meaning, try to research it, then edit the question with a summary of your best ideas on it. Then people can address that. Pure translation requests aren't answered here. – Leebo Feb 20 '18 at 10:46
  • To add, the image straight up shows two Hiragana (i.e. regular Kana). So the image already is your answer. If you want to get an idea of their pronunciation search for 'Hiragana chart' and you should find any number of websites where you can look them up. No worries, you're not up against a wall of 4000 Kanji here, just a small table with some 70 different symbols - two of which are the ones you're asking about. – vruvre Feb 20 '18 at 12:19

In meaning,

「もそっ」=「もそ」=「もそもそ」=「もぞもぞ」

These are the variants of an onomatopoeia used to describe the fidgeting and/or restless movement of a human/animal body or body part.

Needless to say, this has nothing to do with 「そもそも」, which means "in the first place".

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.