I know exchange is 交換 in Japanese but is it right to say "大学交換”?

My current guess of the expression would be



交換 is the correct word for "exchange", also in this context.

I think you could say

I am going to Japan for a student/university exchange.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.