Is it:


If I want to say A changes to B


  • So, did you mean "A changes to B" or "A changes into B"? What's the context? – Der Übermensch Nov 22 '17 at 4:33

The usual phrase would be:

「A + から + B + + 変{か}わる」

if you are talking about a change from an old state to a new state.

Your phrase:

「A + + B + + 変わる」

means more like:

"A changes into B."

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.