My name is Hiro, but I have no idea how to write it in japanese. If you could help me with that, it would be great since most online websites aren't very helpful.

closed as off-topic by l'électeur, macraf, 永劫回帰, Chocolate, Dono Nov 16 '17 at 1:02

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions seeking resources or advice about learning Japanese are off-topic here, but you may find our list of resources for learning Japanese helpful." – macraf, Chocolate
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

ヒロ (in katakana)

or

ひろ (in hiragana)

If you want to write it in kanji, there are plural candidates.

My real given name is 公大{きみひろ}. Feel free to use a kanji 大{ひろ} for ad-hoc usage until you can find a nicer one since it does not have many stroke counts. It's easy to remember. Japanese might read 大{ひろし} though, It might be better than nothing.

Yeah, for sure, you don't have to stick to literal pronunciation. It is up to you to use phonetic equivalent 英雄{ひろ}("Hero" in Engish) called 当{あ}て字{じ} in Japanese.

Good Luck with that. Since I am far from an expert on Onomancy, I can't give best stroke counts for you.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.