In the sense of 'mildly offended/annoyed'. Is there a single word expressing this, or would it just be 少し + adjective?

Example sentence:

I'm miffed that he suddenly hung up yesterday.


You would hear us say:





You could, if you wanted, insert 「ちょっと or 少{すこ}し」 in front of any of those expressions.

The first three sound colloquial and slightly slangy and the last one, not at all.

「むっ/ムッ」 is an onomatopoeic word describing a light kind of anger or annoyance.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.