Ever since I came across this word 内向きの for "Introvert" online, I have been questioning whether its the proper japanese for it? I'm planning to use the word for a profile, and wanted to make sure i was using the correct word.

I have noticed several variations of this word.

Thanks a bunch! DCardinal

1 Answer 1


No, it isn't. 内向的(な性格)、内気(な性格)、内省的(な性格) would be more common.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .