I have an extension name (III) and i have trouble converting my name to japanese. Please help.

  • 1
    Is this about converting you name for legal documents or just for everyday communication with people?
    – A.Ellett
    Jul 22, 2017 at 16:22

1 Answer 1


II, III, IV... would be 「2世{せい}」「3世{せい}」「4世{せい}」, ... as in:

Johann Strauss II → 「ヨハン・シュトラウス2世{せい}

Junior, senior would be 「ジュニア」「シニア」, as in:

Martin Luther King, Jr. → 「マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .