Could someone tell me if the phrase 'mono no aware' should be written in a certain way for example hiragana/kanji and if so why? Could you please show me the correct way it should look? Thanks

closed as off-topic by macraf, Dono, Aeon Akechi, broccoli forest, Questioner Aug 9 '17 at 2:13

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – macraf, Dono, Aeon Akechi, Questioner
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

もののあわれ is the modern way of writing it.

もののあはれ is the old way of writing it if you want an old flavor to it. It's a poetic word, so we like to see it this way, too.

It could be 物の哀れ, but I personally find 物 doesn't look very good; this kanji letter has a feel of breaking the poetic mood to me. :D I prefer ものの哀れ, but I think the hiragana versions are more common and look friendlier.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.