Even though I am in Japan for more than 4 months right now, I'm still worried about my Hiragana handwriting. Is it readable for Japanese? Because I know people had difficulties with reading my こ. Is there anything that has to change? (Well, I know it doesn't look like the beautiful characters in the chart when you first learn Hiragana.)

enter image description here

closed as primarily opinion-based by Flaw May 6 '18 at 16:14

Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Don't worry too much. Although it might not be exactly text book hiragana, most Japanese people don't write very clearly, either. Compared to some handwritings I saw in highschool (even those of teachers), this looks totally fine. – Ben Steffan Apr 23 '17 at 15:55

ぜんぶ読めますよ。
自信を持ってください。
"こ"も読めます。

Very good, but some hiraganas could be better.
Of course こ is very good.

enter image description here

I think that it's not very easily readable...

I had some problem figuring out the "ら" and especially the whole sentence next to your chart.

Maybe you should disclose that you are a beginner in Japanese. I'm not a native speaker either, but to me all of the characters are easily readable and I expect that native speakers will likewise not have any trouble reading OP's handwriting. (That said, the balance of some characters could be improved—mackygoo's answer addresses those.) – Earthliŋ Apr 23 '17 at 17:02
  • Well, I know my handwriting is not perfect. But a beginner might be wrong. Except you percieve a learner of Japanese for 4 years as beginner. But I'm glad it's readable. – Caro Apr 24 '17 at 9:18

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.