I am a little confused, is this just a transitive intransitive pair? I could not find an answer so any help is appreciated.



They're both transitive verbs, and they're pretty much the same thing. You can use them interchangeably.

|improve this answer|||||

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.