enter image description here

In this NHK video, あいちゃん seem to be demonstrating some cooking skills, while a cat named にゃんちゅう seems to be praising her by her side. I understand most of what he says, but there are 3 places (bolded below) in his speech where I cannot catch what he is saying even with a dictionary, and even by slowing down the video.

His speech starts 0:42, and ends 1:57. The 3 places I have problems with have timestamps 0:54, 1:21 and 1:51. My attempts, after many listens, are below. In addition, I suspect 0:54 is a variation of ~でなくてなんであろう, but I am not sure what it is. Could I receive some help for these three areas?

にゃんちゅう:もんにちは!今日はあいちゃんが日頃より鍛えたお料理の腕前をお見せします!では、あい先生、どうぞ!

あいちゃん:こんにちは!今日は私の得意料理を皆さんにお教えしたいと思います。 助手のにゃんちゅうくん、よろしくね。

にゃんちゅう:はい、先生。では、おこちらに、先生に腕を振るっていただく、材料。すでに用意されております。ハハ。よろしくお願い致します!

あいちゃん:よろしくおねがいします。

にゃんちゅう:おっと!いきなり豆腐を持った!おっ、これを包丁で切るんだにゃ!包丁が入った!繊細な手の動き、いかがでしょう、みにゃさん!神経がすみずみにまぜいきわたった包丁___、これを芸術___ (0:54) なんと申しましょうか!できたぞ!これは、さいの目切りだ。お見事です!

にゃんちゅう:さ、そして、つぎのお料理に参りましょう。二品目はいったい、なんでしょうか?二品目は、おっ!これだにゃ、これは、日本が 運が世界の一品嘔吐、 (1:21) 納豆!では、お願いします!おっ!ごらんください!このしなやかな手の動き、納豆をねばねばに掻き回しております!そして、おっと!なめらかなこの回転、回転技だ!さすがの納豆も、あい先生に混ぜてもらい、 さくやうれさによろこびのかいをあげてる (1:51) にちがいありません!以上!

Edited: ちょっと to おっと, before いきなり

「ちょっと!いきなり豆腐を持った!」のところは「おっと!いきなり豆腐を持った!」ですね – Chocolate Apr 8 '17 at 17:04
  • ありがとうございます。変えります~ – rhyaeris Apr 8 '17 at 17:33

「神経がすみずみにまぜいきわたった包丁___、これを芸術___ (0:54) なんと申しましょうか!」

「神経がすみずみにまで行きわたった包丁さばき、これを芸術と言わずしてなんと申しましょうか!」

「日本が 運が世界の一品嘔吐」 Why would he say "barf" here?

「日本が生{う}んだ世界{せかい}の一品{いっぴん}、おーっと、」 「おーっと」 is an exclamation.

さくやうれによろこびのかいをあげてる 」

さぞや嬉{うれ}しさに喜{よろこ}びの声{こえ}をあげている」

• ありがとうございました!とても勉強になります。 – rhyaeris Apr 8 '17 at 17:39
  • 「日本が生んだ世界の一品」で一旦終わっている。だから "、"ではなく "。"が来るべき。 – Kenji Noguchi Apr 8 '17 at 17:44

神経が隅々にまで行き渡った包丁さばき、これを芸術と言わずして何と申しましょうか~!?

これは、日本が生んだ世界の一品・・・おっと!納豆!

さぁぞぉや(さすが???Maybe. Or maybe さあ、後は)嬉しさに喜びの声を上げているに違いありません。

Oh, I just saw the person above's answer. I didn't know さぞや was a word. lol Also, the 嘔吐 after 一品 is just an exclamation おっと! because the natto stinks – rgolden Apr 8 '17 at 16:15
  • Thanks! I really thought the natto made him want to 嘔吐, oops – rhyaeris Apr 8 '17 at 17:32

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.