I see large brightly colored circular imitation flower arrangements that are placed at the entrances of pachinko parlors and want to know what they are called. Thank you.


Traditional, round ones like this are called 花輪【はなわ】/花環【はなわ】.

A similar term is スタンド花【ばな】/スタンドフラワー, which is used for similar purposes but tends to refer to real flower arrangement.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.