There must be an appropriate response, when the term is used. Thank you.

| improve this question | | | | |
  • @FelipeOliveira Please write answers in the answer box :-) – snailplane Mar 19 '17 at 6:05
  • @snailplane but sometimes i'm afraid my ansewer is not good enough, so I give a "hint" of what could be right, not sure if i should do that or not – Felipe Oliveira Mar 19 '17 at 6:06
    @FelipeOliveira Posting answers as comments takes away the ability to downvote them. If you're worried that the answer might not be good enough, taking away the ability to downvote is exactly the opposite of what we want to do. If you'd like, you can discuss potential answers in Japanese Language Chat before posting and get some feedback that way. – snailplane Mar 19 '17 at 6:07
  • @snailplane I see, I'll do it that way from now on! – Felipe Oliveira Mar 19 '17 at 6:09

大丈夫(だ/です)よ -> it's alright. 構わない/構いません -> i don't mind. (もう)いい -> it's (already) good. ううん/いいえ -> don't mention it. こちらこそ -> so am(it should be me saying...) i. Would be plausible I guess...

| improve this answer | | | | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.