For example, if you wanted to say 'my mother's house' would you say 'watashi no oka-san no ie'?


Yes, you can, and they can be extended indefinitely.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.