I have seen the flag flying at administrative buildings used at construction sites. Thank you.

1 Answer 1


It's 安全旗{あんぜんき}. Also you can call it 緑{みどり}十字{じゅうじ}, it is not at all unusual.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .