I see the large lights used for illumination at night, but they are shaped kind of like a round ball and powered with generators. Thank you.


I think most people who are not in the construction industry just call them ライト (or something like 工事現場のライト).

If you really need a specific term for that purpose, you can use 投光器【とうこうき】 or 作業灯【さぎょうとう】.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.