Could somebody tell me what the Japanese text in the screengrab below says? Unfortunately, I do not know how to type it, so I've got it only as an image.

enter image description here

It says, ポケモンをねかしつけていません. – Zhen Lin Jan 16 '12 at 10:33
    @Zhen Lin: Google Translate translates that as "Pokemon does not Nekashitsuke". This is not sufficiently well translated. – Hammerite Jan 16 '12 at 10:43
  • Where is the screengrab ... – fefe Jan 16 '12 at 11:08
    @Hammerite. Japanese Stack Exchange is not meant for translation requests. Please try other sites or use our Chat function for matters not belonging in the main site (like translations). – Flaw Jan 16 '12 at 12:05

You have to know about Pokemon to translate this one. It literally means something like 'You have not got Pokemon to go to sleep'.

• I would have guessed "You don't have any Pokémon resting (here)," actually. – Zhen Lin Jan 16 '12 at 12:16
  • I don't know Pokemon, so I can only guess. But ねかしつける means 'to put to bed, put to sleep'. Because there is an を here, it means there is an unmentioned subject, but it would probably mean 'you' in the context. – Bathrobe Jan 17 '12 at 6:00

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.