I would like the following quote translated for me. It comes from my sister who is going through a tough time right now. Unfortunately, we grew up apart. I grew up in Oklahoma and she grew up in Tokyo. I am coming here because I do not know where else to turn for help.

Quote:

苦しくなっちゃったから、さようならを言おう

closed as off-topic by macraf, Dono, Blavius, Chocolate, Eiríkr Útlendi Jan 17 '17 at 18:08

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations, transcriptions or proofreading are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not to provide a bulk translation service nor to proofread your translations or transcriptions. See: We don't do translations." – macraf, Dono, Blavius, Chocolate, Eiríkr Útlendi
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Who is she saying this to? – l'électeur Jan 17 '17 at 0:30
  • her boyfriend, i believe ex-bf now – Bobo88 Jan 17 '17 at 0:40
  • any help on the translation? @l'électeur? thanks for all the help in advance – Bobo88 Jan 17 '17 at 1:10

As [the situation] has become so tough, let me say farewell [to somebody].

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.