Blue balls: testicular pain caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male without ejaculation.


Is there a term for it in Japanese? If so, what is it? If not, what would be the closest way to express it?

  • 1
    Vascular congestion in general is called 鬱血(うっけつ), but it's not what you want, is it? – user4092 Nov 28 '16 at 4:44
  • 1
    Not really, no. – user18848 Nov 28 '16 at 7:09

There is not any specific term for it in japanese.


| improve this answer | |

I don't think there is a exact translation but you could try to express the resulting mood using むらむら (horny) or もやもや (hazy, murky, in a sense of not being fulfilled).

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy