In my Japanese book it gives the following examples:
- Nihongo o hanashite mo iidesuka? Renshuu o shitai desu. = Do you mind if we speak Japanese, I would like to practice it.
- ohanashi suru = have a talk
- Ohanashi dekite yokatta desu. = It was nice talking with you.
- Motto oshiete kudasai! = tell me more
- Anata no kazoku ni tsuite oshiete kudasai. = Tell me about your family
What's the difference between
oshiete? They both seem to relate to talking/speaking, but I can't tell the difference.