enter image description here

What is this food? It looks like Taiyaki, however, I can't identify it.

アメリカンドッグ? google.co.jp/… – Chocolate Oct 21 '16 at 16:05
    What's inside of it..? – ishikun Oct 21 '16 at 17:34
    見た目だと凄く甘そう  (パンケーキ風) – HizHa Oct 22 '16 at 2:35

It resembles a food known as ワッフルドッグ, チーズワッフル, or 原宿ドッグ.

As the name suggests, its ingredient is typically cheese.

• I am very sorry Brocolli, those you picked don't have a stick. So I must go to David S's answer because he directly gives a Japanese sample whose shape is exactly same with that in the question. – Kentaro Tomono Oct 22 '16 at 8:09
  • And if inside were cheese, it it easier for us to eat? I mean with a stick? – Kentaro Tomono Oct 22 '16 at 8:11
  • @KentaroTomono さあ…^^ 僕もその形のは見たことないですし中身が知りたいです – broccoli forest Oct 22 '16 at 8:42
  • @brocolli 隣はおにぎりなんでワッフルはかなりキツいですな…(笑)^^ – Kentaro Tomono Oct 22 '16 at 8:44
  • @KentaroTomono ラーメン半炒飯が許されるならこれもアリなんじゃないですかw – broccoli forest Oct 22 '16 at 8:58

I agree, looks like アメリカンドッグ made with the following:

Corn dog maker with similar pattern on batter

• I think you have more chance to get the right answer as I am saying at Brocolli's comment, it is to "sweet" for people to eat waffle with Onigiri. You go to a fat man straightly in shor time. lol. – Kentaro Tomono Oct 24 '16 at 23:07
  • Isn't the picture David is showing the very thing OP is showing????? Am I biased? man...haha. – Kentaro Tomono Oct 26 '16 at 9:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.