I'd like to know what the second kanji stands for... I've searched and searched, and still I couldn't find which kanji it is... If anyone can help, I'll be very greateful ^^

enter image description here


This is simply the character 棲; the compound is 同棲{どうせい} "to cohabit, stay under one roof", usually referring to living with a de facto partner.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.