I'm a 1st year senior highschool student in Japan and have lived here for about two years.

Sometimes when I'm with my friends they don't talk or look at me as if I don't exist and I ask myself if I did something wrong. I've always been nice to them even up to this day. So that's why I asked one of my friends if I did something wrong to him/them in the past (and if I did I would be willing to say sorry).

He asked my why I was asking this kind of question and said that I'm just misunderstanding. So I want to say to him "Something doesn't really feel right at all". What would be the best way to express this in Japanese?

Also, we usually require to give your own translation attempt. You can see if a search in a phrase dictionary (e.g. eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=not+feel+right) already answers your question. – Earthliŋ Sep 9 '16 at 11:05
    @Earthliŋ Argh you beat me to the edit. – Flaw Sep 9 '16 at 12:14

Here are some options:

変な雰囲気を感じる。(I feel a strange atmosphere)
空気が読みにくい。(The atmosphere is hard to read)
何かおかしい。(Something is wrong)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.