In this video clip the girl says something as she attacks the oncoming monsters.

I cannot even make sense of what she's trying to say other than "嘘" at the end. So I'm guessing it's along the context of either:

"I won't hit you" or "I'll let you hit me," and thus proceeded by "it's a lie" and her slaughter.

What game is it? Maybe the full phrase can be googled. – kuchitsu Sep 2 '16 at 17:24
  • @kuchitsu a good point, it's Soul Worker. I'll start googling as well. EDIT: After quick googling, my anti-virus software is going crazy after accessing the game site. Please take care. – VladeKR Sep 2 '16 at 17:29

She says:

受け取ってください。(うそです。)
Take that! (Can't be true)

I do not really understand why she would say うそです but that's what I hear.

EDIT: I think she said うそです because a monster survived her burst (and she is surprised)

• Please don't accept (checkmark) this answer blindly because I cannot certify the うそです part, so maybe there is a better answer. – 永劫回帰 Sep 2 '16 at 16:45
  • My friend suggested it would mean something along the line of "please pick it up," which seems to make sense as "it" probably means the weapon coming back to her hand. – VladeKR Sep 2 '16 at 16:50
  • Maybe I don't know this meaning of pick, but regarding the context I doubt it fits. – 永劫回帰 Sep 2 '16 at 16:56

I hear:

受け取ってくださいね and 嘘だ

"Please take this ;)" and "No way!"

The emote is vital here because I feel she is being cheeky in saying what she is saying. The "no way" is beyond me though, it could have to do with her character though.

I kind of feel that it could be two characters speaking?? like the brown-haired one and then the blonde one? Not sure exactly, never played the game myself.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.