Sometimes instead of "kara" which I understand it mostly translates as "from" I see written "kara no", which it seems to have a similar meaning to "kara" alone. What's the difference or what does it mean? Here it's the specific case

"Yūsha Satan yo kiseki o okose! Uchū kara no chōsenjō!!"

• This is 'no' modifying 'kara'. Many particles can be combined with 'no' to modify kara in the same way that no modifies nouns. nihongo no sensei is a teacher of Japanese. Uchuu kara no chousenjo is a 'Written challenge (that comes) from the universe'. – James Edwards Aug 26 '16 at 14:30
    No is not modifying kara. Japanese is a strictly head-final language. – snailplane Aug 26 '16 at 14:33
    @james edwards . I dont understand what you mean . "Uchū kara no chōsenjō" is translated as "a challenge from the universe". What does that "no" adds here? Why it isn't just written "Uchū kara chōsenjō" since "kara" means "from" ? – Pablo Aug 26 '16 at 14:34
    Possible Duplicate: Why can we use の after へ and から? – Flaw Aug 26 '16 at 15:25
    'Kara' modifies a verb later in the sentence, 'kara no' modifies the following noun. – Darcinon Aug 26 '16 at 16:19