enter image description here

I can guess that 3つくらい its meaning something like "3 of something" But what's it "something" in this sentence? Floors? Or house? And I don't know anything about ベシュワー, but I can guess that it's sound when using a spray? Thanks for your help!

Actually, it's ブシュワー – HiruneDiver May 27 '16 at 18:19

Peshuu~ is like 'Psshhhhhsh' sound coming out from a can. And 3つ might be みっつ japanese counting of 3. As in ひとつ、ふたつ、みっつ、etc.

くらい Is approximately, so the meaning of 3つくらい is 'approximately three (things) '

• I understand about peshuu, but I don't quite understand about 3つくらい...Such the third of? こんなのを3つくら – Alai May 27 '16 at 17:26
  • I understand that くらい it's meaning "about". But I'm confused because こんなを こんなーsuch. Here such third? I can't understand what it meant. – Alai May 27 '16 at 17:45
  • Or it maybe meaning "Such houses about 3, made of 3 colors, the colors are red, blue and yellow." Someone help me Q__Q – Alai May 27 '16 at 17:50
  • Or it's the third house and the colors of this house it's red, blue and yellow. – Alai May 27 '16 at 17:57
    You are right, こんなの means "something like this" (=こんなもの), so they're saying that they made about three houses (= red, blue, and yellow houses) that looked like the one in the picture. – Chocolate May 27 '16 at 18:16

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.