Can anyone tell me what this means? The only definition I could find was "summer vacation" which made no sense in the context. This is what's on ether side of it:

これ完全にマウン卜ポジシヨンになってるから!

What does it say before ト? – snailcar Mar 31 '16 at 13:20
    Are you sure that's not a small っ? なってる->なっている->have become. Likewise with the ヨ. – user3856370 Mar 31 '16 at 13:37
    @user3856370 なっている very rarely means 'becoming'; it usually means 'have become'. – Aeon Akechi Mar 31 '16 at 13:40
  • @Nothingatall Good point. Edited. – user3856370 Mar 31 '16 at 13:41
  • It might be a small っ, I'm not sure. The full sentence is これ完全にマウン卜ポジシヨンになつてるから! This is not a dirty manga btw. – user14029 Mar 31 '16 at 13:49

nounになってる = nounになっている
has become noun

You need to be careful to distinguish between the large and small characters. It's なってる not なつてる and ポジション = "position", not ポジシヨン.

I have no idea what a "mount position" is, but it (これ)has become one. Hopefully you can figure that out from the context of the story.

マウントポジション Wiki画像 – Chocolate Mar 31 '16 at 14:14
  • 'Mount position' is 馬乗り in Japanese. That is a finisher of technique of the Brazilian jiu-jitsu that was introduced from Japan in the Meiji era. :) – nariuji Apr 1 '16 at 11:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.