Please, could you help me to translate the phrase in bold in the following sentence?

I have plunged into my studies.

2 Answers 2



[I'm] immersed in [my] study

  • 2
    A little addition not directly answering the question but 一夜漬け means work all night hoping that the upcoming test will go well. Mar 21, 2016 at 6:37

勉強にハマっている is one option.

〜にハマる is a construction that is used to say that you're really into something, which I think is the gist of what one means when they say that they've "plunged into" something.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.