I do not know what is the correct word for ライヤ in the song 雷火ライヤ from Stella Glow, nor its meaning.
There are 2 sources that give the title of the song:
Also up for consideration is 来也 from 自来也.
Here are the lyrics from the first stanza:
And the corresponding lines involving ライヤ for the next stanza:
- 浮かれや雷火ライヤ、騒げや雷火ライヤ... ...
- 祈れや雷火ライヤ、讃えや雷火ライヤ... ...
Thoughts for 来夜:
- The English title is "Fiery Night".
- But would it not simply be 雷火夜 then? What does 来 add to this apart from musical metre/rhythm?
Thoughts for 來也:
- There exists 自来也 which possibly comes from 我来也 , which I understand as "I am come" as an archaic expression (much like the grammar in the Christmas carol lyric "Joy to the world, the Lord is come")
- In this sense I imagine 雷火来也 to mean "Fire is come" with archaic tones.
I have no arguments for 来耶 except that it be a variant of 來也.
What is the correct word in the lyrics, and what does it mean?