this is my first question on this site and i going to use romaji because i didnt configured my keyboard. So... i use a book that dont have answers-key, then i dont have sure if i doing right.

[ですから]{Desukara}、[鈴木]{Suzuki}さん{san} [は]{wa} [6]{roku}[時]{ji}[半]{han} [に]{ni} [起]{o}[きます]{kimasu}。

[会社]{kaisha} [へ]{e} [7]{shichi}[時]{ji}[15]{juugo}[分]{hun} [に]{ni} [行]{i}[きます]{kimasu}。

Thanks everyone.

closed as unclear what you're asking by oldergod, Dono, Szymon, Earthliŋ Jan 12 '16 at 6:30

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• Are the two sentences in that order? – l'électeur Jan 12 '16 at 0:49
    Yep, is a fragment of routine of a boy – user12187 Jan 12 '16 at 0:50
  • How can this question can up vote when there is no question? What is the question? – oldergod Jan 12 '16 at 1:47
  • Well, you can see the context "then i dont have sure if i doing right", but i will clarify, i dont have sure if the particles used is the right ones for the case. – user12187 Jan 12 '16 at 1:50

All of the particles have been selected correctly.

「(Person/Thing) + ~~」: topic marker

「(Specific Time) + ~~」: time marker

「(Place) + ~~」: direction marker

• I just pulled out my Japanese I textbook and it confirms this as well. – Pleiades Jan 12 '16 at 3:13