Here's the sentence:

"susana"

Hmmm, all I could get was "Susana"?

But I don't really understand why quoting "ス" makes sense.

Is this a valid sentence?

closed as off-topic by virmaior, Dono, l'électeur, macraf, snailboat Nov 1 '15 at 7:28

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service. See: We don't do translations." – virmaior, Dono, l'électeur, macraf, snailboat
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

It's not a sentence. It's a person's name presumably. – virmaior Nov 1 '15 at 6:02

Those aren't quotes; they're the kana デ and ズ next to each other.

All together, the thing reads 「スサナ エルナンデズ」. This looks like an attempted transcription of the name "Susanna Hernandez" into katakana.

I suspect the person who wrote it is relatively new to the language - the ン looks like a ソ, and assuming that "Susanna" is pronounced as it is in English, the first name should be スザナ, possibly with some long vowels thrown in.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.