I have a song which I need help identifying the words to. This is the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1BUubUhAY

At the start the word which he repeats that sounds like 'batsu(?)'.

At 4:19 and 4:47 the word which he shouts that sounds like 'kutose(?)'.

What are these words which he is saying?

closed as off-topic by silvermaple, Dono, Ringil, user3856370, Flaw Sep 21 '15 at 3:24

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service. See: We don't do translations." – silvermaple, Dono, Ringil, user3856370, Flaw
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

They sound to me like "ワンツワンツー (one two, one two)" and "ぶっ[壊]{こわ}せ!(bukkowase!)"...

• 「ぶっ壊せ」は完全にそう聞こえる。「ワンツワンツ」も、やっぱ正しいと思う。 – l'électeur Sep 19 '15 at 7:03
  • Thank you Shoko and l'électeur for your help! "ワンツワンツー (one two, one two)" makes sense now that you mention it, haha. What does the word "ぶっ壊せ!(bukkowase!)" mean, btw? Google Translate is of no help. – kevin Sep 19 '15 at 13:45
  • ぶっ壊せ is the imperative form of ぶっ壊す (ぶっ is an emphasis and 壊す means "to crush/break/destroy" ) -> ぶっ壊す on an online dictionary – Chocolate Sep 19 '15 at 16:22

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.