I have been learning Nihongo for 1 month and I am confused with that word. Please help me!!

closed as unclear what you're asking by Flaw, Earthliŋ, broccoli forest, Blavius, cypher Sep 11 '15 at 13:26

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

"confused that words"? Can you please tell us what (exactly) you don't understand (and what you do understand)? – Earthliŋ Sep 10 '15 at 16:20
  • i dont understand phrase word "六月目" meaning. – Owl City Sep 10 '15 at 16:43
  • I'm surprised you're learning this word in your first month of Japanese. Can you give us the sentence it appeared in? – snailcar Sep 10 '15 at 17:00
    They should teach more basic 六ヶ月目 first. – user4092 Sep 10 '15 at 18:43
    そうですか、まぁ六ヶ月目は教える必要のない語彙ですからね。 – user4092 Sep 11 '15 at 2:48

It means "more than 5 months have passed."

So

"日本語を勉強し始めて[一月]{ひとつき}が経ちます。"

is the same as

"日本語を勉強し始めて[二月目]{ふたつきめ}になります。"

Isn't it just "the 6th month"? – Chocolate Sep 11 '15 at 5:48
  • I don't think this post is so wrong as to be downvoted. – user4092 Sep 11 '15 at 6:38

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.