I would like to ask a general contractor to make me some slatwall shelving.

I checked dictionaries and all the Google juice I could muster but couldn't figure out what this type of shelving is called in Japanese.

Can anyone enlighten me?


The most common term would be 「スラットウォール棚{だな}」.

「スラットウォール什器{じゅうき}」 is also used, but it is not as common.

This is what you get if you image-search 「スラットウォール棚」.


| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.