Soon I am leaving my job and I would like to leave an e-mail for future correspondence with my colleagues. How do I write in Japanese something like "Please direct all your future correspondence to my private email"?

I could go with some simple expression like: 今からメールをemailへ書いていただけますか, but there probably exist better ways to express it.

2 Answers 2

今後何かありましたら、my email のほうにメールをお願いします。

• This one is okay, is not what is asked in your question. It is requesting a mail to that email address in case something happens. It does not mean "If you are to send an email to me, please direct it to <my email>."
    – user458
    Aug 11, 2011 at 2:42
    Sounds good. Many consider "ほうに" to be incorrect 敬語 though, so my suggestion would be "今後何かありましたら、My emailまでメールをお願いします。" Aug 11, 2011 at 2:43
  • @sawa: I want to say that in case anybody needs something or will need to contact me (any future correspondence whatsoever) they can reach me at my private e-mail, since I will not have the company e-mail anymore. It's a standard practice where I come from to do so, so when an employee leaves a company, other people still have a means to communicate with him. Do you know of a good way to communicate this (other than what I wrote above)? Aug 11, 2011 at 2:53

The following should suffice:

これからはこのアドレスにメールを送ってください。

アドレス:abc@mail.com

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .