I know that if I want to say "You're cold!" I can just say "つめたい!"

But is there a way of saying "Please don't be cold to me"?

The whole context is truly too long to put into this question but basically I would like to know how to ask

Did you tell XY to not be cold to me?

closed as off-topic by l'électeur, virmaior, Earthliŋ, istrasci, snailboat Jul 9 '15 at 13:09

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

• "Questions asking for translations are off-topic unless prior research effort is clearly indicated; we're here to help you learn, not provide a bulk translation service. See: We don't do translations." – l'électeur, virmaior, Earthliŋ, istrasci, snailboat
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I guess the appropriate expression for "please don't be cold to me" may depend on the situation.

One possibility is "お手{て}柔{やわ}らかに" which means "please do not be harsh on me."

Or you can say "冷{つめ}たくしないでよ" if you prefer more straight (= non euphemistic) expression.

And for "did you tell XY to not be cold to me?" I would say "私{わたし}に冷{つめ}たくしないように、XYに言{い}ってくれた?"

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.