As in, the kind you would see in a video game. Do people just use カットシーン, or is there some specific term?


Particularly in film or video games, カットシーン is widely used.


I often hear it referred to as [ムービー]{LHHH} (rather than [ムービー]{HLLL}), although I hear カットシーン is equally common.

  • 1
    「デモシーン」とも言う・・・・ – Chocolate Jun 15 '15 at 15:13

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.