enter image description here

There is 格 , then THAT character that i can't recognise, and then 内 . Does someone have any idea of what that kanji is?

  • It's good to know that practically all fonts render a kanji in a square frame. It's highly unlikely that independent 内 has such a slender shape. Jun 7 '15 at 10:02

It says 格納{かくのう}:

[名](スル)物を一定の場所に納め入れること。「航空機を―する」 (大辞泉)

So the thin 糸 and 内 aren't separate characters, they're both part of 納.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.