The font I am looking for here from this site doesn't seem to name out the font. If someone could answer, I would greatly appreciate it.

closed as off-topic by istrasci, Dono, blutorange, dainichi, dinogeist May 31 '15 at 22:30

• This question does not appear to be about the Japanese language within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is about typography, not learning the Japanese language. – istrasci May 31 '15 at 17:51
    @istrasci Do we have an existing rule or discussion about this kind of questions? – naruto May 31 '15 at 17:58
  • I found this meta question. And looks like Graphic Design SE allows font identification questions, although they don't explicitly say they welcome kanji fonts. – naruto May 31 '15 at 18:44
    @naruto: My reasoning is that knowing/not knowing that font will not help/prevent anyone from learning Japanese. – istrasci May 31 '15 at 23:20

It's DF華康【かこう】楷書【かいしょ】体【たい】W5, designed by ダイナコムウェア.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.