How would you say "my experience at X", e.g. "my experience at university". Is 「私の大学のけいけん」correct for this usage?


It would be 「[私]{わたし}の[大学]{だいがく}での[経験]{けいけん}」 or 「大学での私の経験」.

You would need to use 「での」 instead of 「の」.

「大学での経験」, without using a pronoun, is just fine as well.

  • Thanks, do you have a source?
    – miikaelf
    May 10 '15 at 22:58
  • 3
    @miikaelf l'électeur is a native Japanese speaker, I don't think he has a source prepared. May 10 '15 at 23:58
  • Then that is the source, no more needed.
    – miikaelf
    May 11 '15 at 0:45

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.