It is a situation which a salesperson announces to a group of people to attract them to buy his goods

Here is the full sentence.

ああいう物{もの}の値{ね}うちのわかる決{けつ}断{だん}力{りょく}さえた少{しょう}年{ねん}が日{に}本{ほん}にいるっていうことはだ

Actually, there are 3 text bubbles adjacent to each other in the same panel and I brought only the sentence from the last bubble into the above line.

Below here are the 2 first sentences from those bubbles.

First bubble: いや おそれ いりました!

Second bubble: これだけいる おとなどもが買{か}いしぶって いる中{なか}で あんな子{こ}どもが さっと こづかい はたくなんざ じつに 見{み}上{あ}げた もんですよ

Deleted my answer because you edited your question to the extent that makes me look like I did not even read your question but answered it anyway. – l'électeur May 6 '15 at 13:00
    The sentence is incomplete, and the last だ is a filler. – user4092 May 7 '15 at 2:04
  • @l'électeur I'm very sorry that I did not mention that I missed the first 2 bubble text sentences. Next time, I'll also give a comment to the thing I have updated later. – George May 7 '15 at 5:42

@user4092 is right: だ (助動詞 used like a filler) + は.  

だ[助動] 2. from デジタル大辞泉 :

終止形「だ」を間投助詞的に用いて、語調を強める意を表す。「それは、お前が悪いんだよ」

日本国語大辞典 adds that in such usage,

「ね」「よ」 などを伴うこともある

so "それはだね", "私がだよ", etc. are also often seen.

• Hadn't been answered so I posted an answer, I made it a community wiki because mostly it was not my effort. – Yosh May 11 '15 at 5:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.