I am currently studying the usage of Verb て Verb て sentence structure which means that I have two te form verbs being used in a sentence. I just need a bit of clarification.

For example:

I wake up at 6:00 AM, brush my teeth, and go to university on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Would the sentence be...

げつ、すい、きんは ごぜんろくじに おきて、はを みがいて、だいがくへ いくんです。

closed as unclear what you're asking by istrasci, Earthliŋ, ssb, virmaior, Szymon Feb 27 '15 at 18:12

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

• It looks like you have a number of unrelated questions here. It would be better for you to ask them in separate posts, so that people can answer each of them separately. – senshin Feb 22 '15 at 1:28
  • yeah sure... I'll split it up. – usukidoll Feb 22 '15 at 1:29
  • Fixed...and I just earned a badge XD! – usukidoll Feb 22 '15 at 1:36
    Please use a couple of more commas. This is an eye-killer. – l'électeur Feb 22 '15 at 12:52
    Yes, that's the correct usage of the comma in this case – sqrtbottle Feb 25 '15 at 22:05

Yes, your use of the -て is correct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.