How to translate this:

"I have problems with someone."

for example if am in basketball team and am talking with someone so i tell him :

I have problems with my basketball team


I think you can try:

  • ~とうまくいかない (not get along or have problems with ~)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.