Tag Info

New answers tagged


Try the Read Real Japanese books - there's one for fiction and one for essays I think. They include a piece of Japanese text by a famous author on the right hand page, a literal translation on the left hand page, then an explanation of the nuances in grammar and vocabulary in an annex at the back. Very useful and very well explained. You'll have lots of ...

Top 50 recent answers are included