You are on the FAQ tab.
There are no frequently asked questions at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
grammar × 475
word-choice × 240
usage × 143
words × 137
particles × 124
nuances × 123
verbs × 115
kanji × 112
meaning × 109
translation × 104
etymology × 74
pronunciation × 57
conjugations × 54
syntax × 46
particle-に × 45
politeness × 42
te-form × 42
particle-は × 36
orthography × 36
readings × 34
set-phrases × 31
particle-を × 31
loanwords × 30
particle-が × 30
katakana × 29more related tags
- How to reposition subject in the same place and pose in a series of images over time
- Reverse and subtract
- Can Pac-Man Eat This String?
- Is a firm landing an indication of the pilot inexperience?
- Should I talk to my team lead about unintentional sexism within the team?
- Why do stock prices of retailers not surge during the holidays?
- Adding "Email or Username" in login page, is safe?
- What does it mean when a non-integer rational fraction is a square modulo an integer?
- Why did Death help set Ankh-Morpork on fire?
- How are wooden aircraft protected from lightning strikes?
- How to protect myself from places that ask to hold my passport
- Why do game developers develop games for exclusive contracts?
- Is there a way to ethically hire somebody to write "rough drafts"/"extended outlines" for your PhD dissertation?
- Best place to convert Euros to US dollars in San Francisco
- What do you do when code review is just too hard?
- Why does the symbol for the multiplication operation change shape?
- What is the point of differential cryptanalysis when the amount of necessary plaintext is unrealistic?
- Notation to represent frequency and acceleration in preparation for algorithms
- How far would an arrow go in a space station and still be deadly?
- How could a society be based off of the conventions of an RPG?
- How to keep mages from taking over the world?
- Changing PhD area of math?
- "... is called Minkowski space" or "is called the Minkowski space" and WHY?
- How to use results/ideas from a paper I reviewed?